Thursday, December 11, 2008

Becoming President

Becoming President Indonesia is currently fever is a presidential candidate. Many political elite indonesia nominate themselves to become president of Susilo Bambang yudhoyo who want to become president again return to the hot king of Mataram Sri Sultan Hamengku Buwono X that have been recognized Indonesia becoming candidates for president. In the basic law in Indonesia explain that every citizen entitled become president, there was a chance it? Rizal malarangeng 4 months and then advertise themselves busy for a presidential candidate, although it is not, but for all of us who see the ad and did not understand the meaning of Rizal and it? On december 11, 2008 nights ago I recognized my desire to become president, 2o minutes later there to support, like I can be president? The two of you all the support I? so my friend said the president Pierrot better ...

No comments: